Are you looking for a credit card that is classic and yet practical? The IDFC First Classic Credit Card is the perfect classic practicalist credit card available in the Indian market. With unlimited rewards that never expire, and unique benefits across categories, this card will make sure that you have a super rewarding experience every time you use it. This card offers very low interest rates and is also free for lifetime. If you are seeking good value and exceptional rewards, this card is your apt companion. Most customers save ₹10,400 annually with the IDFC First Classic Credit Card.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA of IDFC FIRST CLASSIC CREDIT CARD
To apply for an IDFC First Credit Card, you have to satisfy the following conditions:
- Be above 21 years of age
- Must be an Indian resident
- Have a good credit score and no evidence/ history of defaults on loans
- Possess a minimum net monthly income of ₹25000
- IDENTITY PROOF – Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID
- ADDRESS PROOF – Voter ID, Ration Card, Passport, Aadhar Card
- INCOME PROOF – Salary Slip, Form 16, IT Returns
The reward points awarded on the IDFC First Classic Credit Card never expire. These points can be redeemed to instantly pay online and in-store purchases and there is no redemption fee levied on this card.
- 10X reward points on incremental spends above ₹20000 per month and spends done on your birthday.
- 6X reward points on online spends of up to ₹20,000 per month.
- 3X reward points on in-store spends of up to ₹20,000 per month.
One reward point is worth ₹0.25. The reward program is not applicable on fuel, EMI transactions and cash withdrawals.
- Welcome voucher worth ₹500 on spending ₹15000 or more within 90 days of card issuance.
- 5% cashback on the transaction value on your first EMI transaction within the first 90 days of card issuance.
- Discount of 25% on movie tickets (up to ₹100) every month.
- 4 complimentary railway lounge visits per quarter
- Complimentary roadside assistance worth ₹1399.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% (up to ₹200 per month) at all fuel stations across India.
- 50+ In-App online discount offers.
- Up to 20% discount at 1500+ restaurants.
- Up to 15% discount at 3000+ health & wellness outlets.
- Personal Accident Cover of ₹200000 and Lost Card Liability Cover of ₹25000.
- Convert all transactions above ₹2500 into easy and convenient EMIs from your mobile app.
- Instant EMI conversion for all online transactions above ₹2500 on the bank’s OTP page.
- Convenient transfer of balances from your other bank credit cards with IDFC’s balance transfer privilege.
FEES & CHARGES
- No joining fees
- Zero annual fee and a lifetime free credit card
- Low interest rates
- 0.75% to 3.0% per month
- 9% to 36% per annum
- Interest free cash withdrawals at domestic and international ATMs for up to 48 days (Cash advance fee of only ₹250 per transaction)
- No reward redemption fee
- Late payment fee of 15% on total amount due (minimum of ₹100 and a maximum of ₹1000)
- Forex markup of 3.5% for all international transactions
CREDIT CARD BILL PAYMENT
There are various options available to settle your credit card bills. IDFC Bank allows the following modes of payment for clearing your dues:
- Any bank debit card
- Internet banking – through the IDFC First Bank App
- UPI transaction
- IMPS/ NEFT Payment from the bank account of your choice
- Offline mode of payment at your nearest IDFC Bank Branch – via a cash deposit or cheque
- STANDING INSTRUCTIONS
IDFC First Classic Credit Card allows card holders to set standing instructions for their recurring payments. You can effortlessly modify or cancel these instructions by logging into your credit card account.
SHOULD YOU GET AN IDFC FIRST CLASSIC CREDIT CARD?
You should go for an IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card if you:
- Wish to avail unlimited rewards on all spends
- Like to watch movies in theatres
- Enjoy dining at restaurants
- Wish for complimentary railway lounge access
There are a few limitations in using the IDFC First Classic Credit Card. The interest free cash withdrawal feature is only accessible for the first 48 days. This card is not suitable for individuals who want exciting exclusive travel and entertainment benefits.
If you are someone who is new to credit cards, then the IDFC First Classic Credit Card is the one you should buy. This one of the best credit cards in India will provide you a wide range of benefits and will be super rewarding. So, why wait when you can choose to enrich your experience.
Read Also: How to Improve your Credit Score?