With the rise in popularity of Korean culture and cuisine, you should know about these lifestyle hacks too which are also on the trend. These hacks will provide you with pure skin just like that of the Korean people while using easily available ingredients at home. These remedies are totally homemade and you can apply them without worrying about any side effects. Also, we all love to avail such right remedies that are for healthy and glowing skin, right? Yes, we all do! So let’s get ahead without delaying any further.
Rice (fermented) water mist:
Rice is a common ingredient for a lot of people in many Asian countries like China, Korea, etc. Not just for eating but also for some homemade remedies. Although, this rice is taken in the form of fermentation which can be done easily at home. Fermented rice has a lot of inputs that play a vital role in our every skincare routine. Here’s an easy process of making a mist spray that will help you get clear and glass skin at home. Let’s see the steps for having it.
● Take 2 cups of rice.
● Boil and strain the water.
● Keep it in a spray bottle after it cools down.
● Spray it in the morning and at night, before going to sleep.
● Soak 2 cups of water in a bowl.
● Keep it soaked overnight.
● Collect the water and keep it for fermentation for 2-3 days.
● Use the fermented water mist at night and morning.
Lemon and Strawberry Face mask:
Another ingredient that is easily available in every household kitchen is the lemon which is highly enriched with antioxidants and vitamin C, which helps in reducing skin damages and premature aging while adding Strawberry with lemon will help to have a strong astringent featured mask. Strawberries have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties for treating acne and dead cells present in the skin while protecting your skin from UV rays. To get this easy mask available at home, let’s get to the steps.
● Take a lemon, squeeze 2-3 drops of it.
● Take 6 strawberries and mash them to a pulp or you can use a mixer for extracting the pulp for which you can refer to the 5 best mixers in India.
● Take 2-3 tablespoons of fresh yogurt.
● Mix the 3 ingredients and apply them to your face and neck.
● Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off for smooth and glowing skin as a result.
● Repeat this process twice to thrice a week for best results.
Rice Flour and Aloe Vera face mask:
Rice flour is an anti-inflammatory product that helps in preventing skin aging and reduces damages from UV rays while acting as a natural exfoliator. Rice flour also helps in removing tan and thereby promotes skin lightening. With this, aloe vera gel add-ups will thus help as a moisturizer while reducing acne and blemishes with other various benefits. To get this mask easily available at home all you need is the ingredients and the right steps of making it.
● Take 2-3 tablespoons of fine rice flour.
● Take 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel.
● Add these two with a little amount of water to form a liquid mixture.
● Apply this and leave it for an hour and then wash it off. It instantly makes your skin soothe and revitalize.
● Use this mask once or twice a week for best results.
All these amazing hacks or home remedies will help you to have crystal clear, glass skin like that of the Korean actors you often watch on the Korean shows and series. These remedies will also enhance your skin quality without adding any harsh preservatives and are available at minimal affordable prices, easily!
Apart from this if you are interested to know about How to Prep Skin Before Tanning: 3 Most Important Steps then visit our lifestyle category.