Bandhej is the oldest tie-and-dye technique. The Bandhej saree you are wearing in your closet is rich in history, but you don’t know about it. The Khatri people from Gujarat are the primary reason for the emergence of the Bandhej industry in India.
Additionally, the towns located in Rajasthan, as well as Gujarat, are known for making top-quality Bandhani sarees. It is among the oldest types of sarees which has survived and grown in size and strength. It also expanded to other parts of the country, including Varanasi.
Libas e Jamila Fashion Brand that is famous for its ready made Pakistani clothes UK collection offers Anarakis, Sarees, Sharara, and Gharara on their website store.
Bandhej Saree is a blend of Banarasi
Banarasi Bandhej can be described as a mix of Banarasi tradition and tie-and-dye techniques of Gujarat in Gujarat and Rajasthan. A lot of patience and effort is necessary to make an authentic Banarasi Bandhani Saree. It is Bandhej saree’s fabric that has been knotted with impermeable thread in different designs and styles. Then, it’s dyed in a variety of stunning solid shades.
After the entire process has been completed, the pieces that are knotted will be left with stunning designs. It is white or of a similar color to the other parts part of the fabric. After the material has dried, it is stored in fresh air to allow the last steps to dry.
For all your Fashion needs visit: https://www.libasejamila.com/
Silk Sarees are considered to be an amazing touch
For many living in India, pure silk Bandhani sarees provide a magical feel. Wearing the Banarasi Bandhej saree like this one is believed to bring luck for women all over the world. Women also wear this saree while having babies. babies at the home.
The Bandhej saree, on other hand, is fashionable for brides-to-be. In addition to weddings, the silk bandhej saree can be used for pujas that are held in the home as well as for other festival celebrations like Diwali or Dussera. The beauty of this saree can be said to be such that it is a perfect match for any celebration. This means that you’ll look the best regardless of the circumstance.
Best Features of Saree
Here is the list of the top features that distinguish bandhej sarees from others.
- One of the unique features of the saree bandhani is the intricately dotted design that makes them very popular with all ages of women. The most popular designs include Ekdali, Lehriya Mothra and Shikari. Each of these designs is dependent on the method of tie.
- The designs of the bandhej sarees have been derived from the natural world. The popular designs are influenced by the crepes, leaves as well as the canopy.
- The dyes used in authentic bandhej sarees is natural. They are eco-friendly for the environment and are usually taken from plants and flowers.
- One of the most well-known bandhani sarees are leheriya saree, banarasi saree, Munga silk bandhani saree, and Bangalore silk bandhani sarees that you can purchase at Kutchi Bazaar.
- The most common fabrics that are used in the bandhej saree are gaji silk, cotton Munga, chanderi, munga and chuniya.
How to Maintain Saree
It’s not hard to keep up the look of a Bandhani saree. But, for best results, ensure you adhere to the following guidelines.
- Make sure your silk saree gets is regularly dry-cleaned.
- If you are using a high-temperature iron, do not use one that is equipped with Bandhej work.
- It is recommended that the Bandhani silk saree is not recommended to expose it to direct sunlight.
Shop for all Your Fashion needs from Libas e Jamila
If you’re looking to purchase Bandhani sarees online for yourself or for a loved one, we’ll know where to look for top-quality sarees for the most affordable price. Libas e Jamila has a vast selection of silk sarees, shararas, children’s clothing as well as salwar suit.
The products they offer are made by hand and are designed by indigenous artisans that have been making for many generations. They have beautiful, classic bandhani sarees that you and your little one will be able to enjoy.